Intel 850 Chipset

Dear members of the newsgroup,

have you ever met any problem in testing a custom PCI (rev 2.2) expansion board with any motherboard based on Intel 850 Chipset? After several good testing results, my windows NT kernel mode driver failed to start (in quering PCI devices, as you know), only now that I'm using such kind of motherboard featured by Pentium 4 processor.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions about this issue.

Marco Serafini
QR S.R.L

Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of QR s.r.l