Re: To the folks looking for stradle - mount PCI conntectors...

Dear all,

I still have some 11 or 12 straddle mount PCI connectors
left. In case of urgent need I can give some away. Those
connectors were purchased from Adex Electronics
(www.adexelec.com) who presumably manufactured them
themselves.

Anyhow, it is of grat value, if MERITEC plans to source them
too.

Best Regards
Gerhart Hlawatsch

--
SCITEL GmbH, Beusenstr. 13 A, D-48346 Ostbevern, Germany
Tel:(+49)(0)2532 9058-0, Fax: 9058-8, http://www.scitel.de