Re: Resolving ISA card IRQ interference with PCI INTA# to IRQ assignment

Usually your BIOS has settings for which IRQ lines the PCI interrupts will
be routed to.  You need to manually figure out which interrupts are being
used by the ISA cards, and tell the BIOS to not allocate the PCI
interrupts to those IRQ lines.

--
-- Neal Palmer

The Dini Group