Re: low profile PCI spec

Daniel,

It looks like neither to me.   Mini-Pci is a notebook form factor
and the max length of a Small Pci card is about 3.3 inches.

Dell's spec says "low profile" and gives 2.5"x6.6" as the dimensions;
I think that's within the mechanical spec of PCI.

Looks like it's just regular old PCI and "low profile" is Dell's terminology.

Don't know about the bracket, sorry.

        Joe Schulingkamp