Re: ECC failure

Toru,

  it is likely to be a parity problem on the PCI bus.  Most older
motherboards disabled partity on the PCI bus.  You should try probing the
PERR# and SERR# signals on the PCI bus (they shouldn't ever go active).
  You could also check the configuration space when plugged into the older
machine.  I would expect that PERR and SERR are disabled.

-- Neal

--
-- Neal Palmer

The Dini Group