NIC hangs machine

I am testing a new prototype Gigabit NIC using a Broadcom AC1002 chip, and when
the card is in a PC, the machine appears not to boot(i.e. no video at all).  I
have verified that all the voltages on the card are correct, the 25MHz clock is
present, and the PCI clock looks good.  I have also double checked all the PCI
bus connections.

Any ideas on what signals I should be looking at to figure out what is wrong
here?  I am guessing I have a problem somewhere with a PCI signal, but have not
idea which one.

Eric Drozdov
Hardware Engineer
Allied Telesyn Int.