[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
64-bit PCI motherboard wanted
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: 64-bit PCI motherboard wanted
- From: Manfred Kuhland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:14:37 -1030
- Resent-Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:57:03 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <nBwWQ.A.AcF.-1Z_7@electra>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.2) Gecko/20010726 Netscape6/6.1
In my application (image processing) I need a higher bandwidth (approx.
180-200 MByte/sec) than what's provided on standard 32-bit motherboards.
So I am looking for a 64-bit motherboard (33 MHz is ok) with an AGP slot
or with in-build VGA graphics. Unfortunately I couldn't find a motherboard
which has both 64-bit and AGP.
Alternatively I could work with a 64-bit motherboard without AGP or VGA
but then I need a 64-bit PCI graphics card. But I haven't found that
So I'm wondering if anybody knows about suitable motherboards or VGA cards
which would do the job?
Director - Electronic Engineering
Atlantek Microsystems Pty Ltd
Innovation House, Technology Park,
Mawson Lakes, SA, 5095, AUSTRALIA