Re: PCI drivers

Hello Din,

You might want to check Jungo's driver development toolkit, WinDriver [http://www.jungo.com/windriver.html].

This driver development toolkit simplifies and automates the development of device drivers for all major operating systems. No DDK knowledge needed. The code developed will run under all supported operating systems without the need to modify it. WinDriver also includes a graphical environment with which you can test, diagnose and debug your hardware before writing a single line of driver code.

Good luck!

Best Regards,
Roy Tannenbaum.
Product Manager
Jungo Ltd.
Email: roy@Jungo.com   Web: http://www.Jungo.com
Phone: 1-877-514-0537 (USA)  +972-9-8858611 (Worldwide) x109