Re: InterruptStatus on a multiport serial card

Dear Johan,

You may want to check WinDriver by Jungo [www.jungo.com].
It includes a sample application (\WinDriver\plx\9050\serial\p9050_serial.c)
that access the PCI device configuration space, diagnose the required
resources and updates the NT registry, enabling the standard NT
serial driver to automatically recognize your card as standard
serial device. It might help even though it is designed for PLX 9050
devices. Good luck.

Best Regards,
Roy Tannenbaum.
Product Manager
Jungo Ltd.
Email: roy@Jungo.com   Web: http://www.Jungo.com
Phone: 1-877-514-0537 (USA)  +972-9-8858611 (Worldwide) x109