Re: PCI clock distributuion..

Ben,

  your design is sourcing the PCI clock, and you are making the backplane.
As long as you can guarantee that the skew between the destinations of
PCI_CLK (SBC and 2 bridges) is less than 2ns, then your system will be
"compliant" and should work (at least in terms of having the clock
correct).

  The 2ns number is taken from the PCI 2.1 spec.

  Instead of using 3 P2P bridges, you could just daisy chain 2 of them.
You see motherboards with 5 slots all the time.

  Another thing that you could probably do is to put a PLL on the
backplane (assuming that you never allow the SBC to change the clock
frequency).

-- Neal

--
-- Neal Palmer