Multiplatform & UDI

Hi
I want to ask about multi platform capability of
PCI cards (multi CPU type):

1. Is there any PCI specification for cards with
multi platform capability?
(ie: a single PCI that card can be used on PC, PowerPC, Alpha etc)

2. If there is a BIOS software on Read Only Memory
/ ROM chip on the card, is it possible to put
multi platform software on the ROM?

3. What is the relation between UDI project and
PCI-SIG? Can UDI support multi platform capability
on PCI bus?

http://www.project-udi.org

4. Is there any software that make it easier to write
multi platform / multi CPU BIOS for a PCI card?

5. Is there any "Platform specific" PCI card that
cann't be used on system with non X86 CPU?

6. There are several PowerPC based motherboards such
as APPLE, BEBOX, AMIGA ONE, PEGASOS etc. Is there any
guarantee that PCI card for one PowerPC board will
be compatible with other PowerPC board?

Thank you.

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com