Paper: "HDL Code Inefficiency Sources and Its Solutions"

Hi,
Yesterday I presented my paper "HDL Code Inefficiency Sources and Its
Solutions" at HDL Conference 2002.

Here "HDL" refers to both VHDL and Verilog.

I am very disappointed to learn that the latest VHDL 2001 version will
be released in near future with nothing done with the notorious code
inefficiency problems in VHDL.

Even if my proposals are all correct, they will not be incorporated into
next version for another 5 - 10 years.

My paper and presentation files are available to anyone who is
interested in the problems and solutions by email request.

Thank you.

Weng Tianxiang

wtx@umem.com
wengtianxiang@yahoo.com