Re: What's your bus?

Alan

A common feature of the ones you mention is that they are not buses,
they use switch fabric.

So does SpaceWire, a derivative from IEEE 1355, that is simpler and more
flexible than any of those you mention. It was way ahead of its time,
but the plethora of new standards, all of which follow it and all of
which are more complicated, just show that its time will come.

You can reach most of the information about SpaceWire and IEEE 1355 from
our web site:
www.4Links.co.uk

Best regards

Paul Walker

In message <OF142CD769.C7EBA262-ON88256C94.000425FB-
88256C94.00046007@znyx.com>, Alan Deikman <Alan.Deikman@znyx.com> writes

--
Paul Walker
CEO, 4Links Limited,                 Chair of the 1355 Association

4Links Limited --- Boards, chips, IP and consultancy ... for Links
P O Box 816, Bletchley Park                phone  +44 1908 64 2001
Milton Keynes MK3 6ZP, UK                  fax    +44 1908 64 2011