[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
a PCI bridge chip for space
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: a PCI bridge chip for space
- From: "Dehmohseni, Reza" <Reza.Dehmohseni@trw.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:36:56 -0800
- Resent-Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:42:20 -0800
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <7d87LB.A.OGG.GwGL-@electra>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-Index: AcLAzA6EtFu01uwUTpK71DnX6WFZnQ==
- Thread-Topic: a PCI bridge chip for space
Has anyone out there ever used/seen any kind of a PCI bridge for military or space application?
We're mostly interested in a manufacturer that has its chip/process qualified for military/space, or simply they have a chip that works in MIL spec.
Any answer is greatly appreciated.
Northrop Grumman (formerly TRW).